This competition is now closed.
We're offering you the chance to win one of five signed advance reading copies of Jenny Colgan's delicious new novel, The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris (released 14th March 2013).
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question and complete the entry form below, before the closing date of midnight BST on Monday 18th February.
As dawn breaks over the Pont Neuf, and the cobbled alleyways of Paris come to life, Anna Trent is already awake and at work; mixing and stirring the finest, smoothest, richest chocolate; made entirely by hand, it is sold to the grandes dames of Paris.
It's a huge shift from the chocolate factory she worked in at home in the north of England. But when an accident changed everything, Anna was thrown back in touch with her French teacher, Claire, who offered her the chance of a lifetime – to work in Paris with her former sweetheart, Thierry, a master chocolatier.
With old wounds about to be uncovered and healed, Anna is set to discover more about real chocolate – and herself – than she ever dreamed
Enter the competition:
Top Tip: Go to Jenny's Facebook page to read an extract from The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris to find the answer! (The extract is best viewed on a desktop or laptop rather than mobile phone or tablet)
And don't forget to take a look at our terms and conditions first here!
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- WIN a signed copy COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of Breakfast at Darcy’s a month before it hits book shops!
- WIN a set of three fabulous and festive reads COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- WIN a signed copy of The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff for you and every member of your reading group!