Jenny Colgan and Tesco recipe competition Terms and conditions
1. This competition is for ten people maximum to have their recipes printed in the back of Christmas at the Cupcake Café paperback by Jenny Colgan, only available at Tesco.
Each winner will also receive a signed copy of the book featuring their recipe and another two copies to give to their friends.
- The recipe should be 200 words maximum including the ingredient list, method and any introduction
- The recipe must be an original – and uniquely yours (not taken from a cook book!)
- The recipe can be for anything you like, savoury or sweet, as long as it has a Christmas theme
Below is an example of our preferred layout for you to follow:
Intro text – about the goods, why you like it.
List of ingredients (preferably in grams).
Method and instructions.
We would love you to also send in a photo, which we may share online through Jenny Colgan’s, Tesco’s and Little, Brown’s social media channels.
2. The Winners will be selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Tesco whose decision will be final. A shortlist will be compiled by members of Little, Brown Book Group and Jenny Colgan.
3. The Winners may see their name posted on the Little, Brown, Tesco websites and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens at 9.00am GMT 24th July 2013 and closes at 11.59 on 26th August 2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, Tesco or their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The Winners will be published on the Tesco Books Blog on within 5 working days of the closing date. By entering this competition the winner agrees that their recipe, credited to themselves, can appear in the Tesco edition of Christmas at the Cupcake Café by Jenny Colgan.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Terms and conditions for Say You're Sorry review copies
- Win Cupcakes and a Signed Set of Jenny Colgan novels
- Celebrating Maeve Binchy by Jenny Colgan
- WIN a signed copy of Jenny Colgan's irresistible new book COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- Win a sewing machine and a Cath Kidston sewing box with Laura’s Handmade Life by Amanda Addison