From Notting Hill to New York: Collect the clues to win signed copies of every Ali McNamara book so far! Clue 3
To celebrate publication of the brand new Ali McNamara novel, From Notting Hill to New York . . . Actually (available for pre-order now) we have launched our very own online treasure hunt.
In the lead up to publication on Thursday 22nd November, we will be letting you in on some top From Notting Hill to New York themed fun, facts and trivia and at the end of each post we will be leaving you a one word CLUE. When put together the clues make up a line from a famous New York themed song. To win a signed copy of From Notting Hill to New York . . . Actually plus signed copies of all of Ali McNamara’s other Little, Brown bestsellers, simply collect all of the clues, put them in the right order and email the phrase they spell to: email@example.com with From Notting Hill to New York Treasure Hunt in the subject line by midnight on Wednesday 21st November 2012. Please be sure to include your full name, email address and telephone number in your email, and don’t forget to read the full terms and conditions before entering. The winner will be announced here on Thursday 22nd November.
TODAY’S FUN FACTS:
From Notting Hill protagonist Scarlett is absolutely addicted to romantic films, so today it’s all about NYC themed movies. Here is a short list of Ali McNamara’s favs to get you in an Empire State of Mind . . .
- When Harry Met Sally
- You’ve Got Mail
- The Adjustment Bureau
- Home Alone 2 – Lost In New York
Of course we could go on and on! What are your favourites?
TODAY’S CLUE: NEW
Happy hunting and good luck!
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- From Notting Hill to New York: Collect the clues to win signed copies of every Ali McNamara book so far! Clue 2.
- From Notting Hill to New York: Collect the clues to win signed copies of every Ali McNamara book so far!
- Read an Extract from the fabulous new Ali McNamara novel!
- What really happened at Roswell? Collect the clues to win a book and T-shirt
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of Breakfast at Darcy’s a month before it hits book shops!