From Notting Hill to New York: Collect the clues to win signed copies of every Ali McNamara book so far!
To celebrate publication of the brand new Ali McNamara novel, From Notting Hill to New York . . . Actually (available for pre-order now), we are launching a very special competition!
In From Notting Hill to New York we join movie-lover Scarlett O’Brien as she embarks on the trip of a lifetime with best friend Oscar. Along the way Scarlett gets caught up in an exciting quest to discover the origins of an O’Brien family heirloom. So, in keeping with this treasure hunt theme, we are inviting you to join us on an online treasure hunt of your own!
Over the next two weeks we will be letting you in on some top From Notting Hill to New York-themed fun facts and trivia. And, importantly, at the end of each post we will be leaving you a one word CLUE. When put together, the clues make up a line from a famous New York themed song. To win a signed copy of From Notting Hill to New York . . . Actually, plus signed copies of all of Ali McNamara’s other Little, Brown bestsellers, simply collect all of the clues, put them in the right order and email the phrase to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘From Notting Hill to New York Treasure Hunt’ in the subject line, by midnight on Wednesday 21st November 2012. Please be sure to include your full name, email address and telephone number in your email, and don’t forget to read the full terms and conditions before entering. The winner will be announced here on Thursday 22nd November.
TODAY’S FUN FACT:
In preparation for her trip to NYC, Scarlett O’Brien spends days listening to her very own NYC soundtrack. To get yourself in the From Notting Hill to New York mood, why not immerse yourself in some of the tracks she listened to!
- New York – Paloma Faith
- Empire State of Mind – Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
- Native New Yorker – Odyssey
- Theme from New York, New York – Frank Sinatra
- Back to Manhattan – Nora Jones
- Arthur’s Theme – Christopher Cross
- Fairytale of New York – The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
TODAY’S CLUE: York
Stay tuned to the BtweentheSheets Facebook Fanpage and Twitter feed for alerts on your next clue!
Happy hunting and good luck!
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Read an Extract from the fabulous new Ali McNamara novel!
- What really happened at Roswell? Collect the clues to win a book and T-shirt
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of Breakfast at Darcy’s a month before it hits book shops!
- Ali McNamara Blog Tour
- Breakfast Feast to launch Breakfast at Darcy's by Ali McNamara