Manhattan is the gorgeous, glamorous and oh-so-sexy new novel from Ronni Cooper. Revolving around the lives, loves and so much more of three very different women and the New York night club they run, this book is as alluring, thrilling and unforgettable as the city itself.
Perfect for fans of Sex and the City and books by Lauren Weisberger, pick up a copy while you're doing that last minute shopping as a pre-Christmas treat!
To get you in the Manhattan mood, we've come up with a little quiz. Answers at the bottom of the page (no peeking!):
1. What is the name of the Manhattan deli where that scene in When Harry Met Sally takes place?
2. Which fruit is commonly associated with New York?
3. Which famous Manhattan store puts your purchases in little brown bags?
4. What’s the name of the New York night club owned by Jay-Z?
5. Why are New York cabs yellow?
6. Which real-life editor is said to have inspired the character of Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada?
7. What is the real name of Mr. Big from Manhattan-based show Sex and the City?
8. Which spirits form the base of a Manhattan cocktail?
Got your answers lined up? See how you compare to the correct ones below:
1. Katz’s Delicatessen
2. The apple. Or Big Apple to be precise.
4. 40/40 Club
5. Yellow is the easiest colour for the human eye to spot.
6. Anna Wintour
8. Whiskey and sweet vermouth
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting: