Many thanks for buying a copy of The Killing Room by Richard Montanari. We do hope you thoroughly enjoyed this thriller as we did. However if you didn't love it then here is how you can claim your money back.
HOW TO CLAIM:
N.B. Only claims containing all of the four elements listed below will be processed:
1) Your receipt proving purchase and amount paid.
Please ensure you are clear about where you purchased the book, when and at what price. We will refund purchase price and postage.
2) Your copy of the book, with the 'money back' sticker in place.
3) A letter stating why you don't agree with our statement.
We offer money back in good faith because we believe you will love this book. If you don't agree with us and therefore want to take advantage of this offer, then please tell us why, in writing, taking no less than 100 words, you ‘don’t love this book’. (We value your feedback, which is why we ask for the letter as well as the returned book).
Please send your completed claim to the following address:
Att: The Killing Room Money Back Offer
Little, Brown Book Group
100 Victoria Embankment
If you have any queries please email: email@example.com
Summary of Terms and Conditions:
1) The promoter will refund in full at purchase price and cover your postage costs.
2) You have 30 days from date of purchase to make your claim.
3) Only one claim per person. Any subsequent claims will be disqualified.
4) Open to all residents in the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the offer.
5) The returned book must contain the 'money back' sticker.
6) The Promoter is Little, Brown Book Group, 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY. No retailer is responsible in any way for any refunds under this money-back offer.
8) Closing date: 30th June 2013
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- One Born Every Minute: Real Stories from the Delivery Room
- Sister by Rosamund Lupton is new Richard and Judy Book Club Choice
- The Return of Captain John Emmett, and Richard & Judy too
- You're Next by Gregg Hurwitz chosen for WHSmith Richard and Judy Book Club
- We're looking for a Group Editorial Manager