Over the past few weeks the buzz has really been building around Vanessa Greene’s debut novel The Vintage Teacup Club and today it hits bookshops!
To celebrate publication we teamed up with I Made It Myself, who run fun, contemporary craft workshops in West London to offer one lucky winner the chance to attend I Made it Myself’s vintage jewellery making workshop on the evening of 17th October.
Congratulations to Natalie Abergel, our first prize winner, who has won a ticket for the jewellery making workshop and a copy of The Vintage Teacup Club for herself and a friend.
Congratulations also to our three runners up Debra Mandel , Julia Wulff, and Scott Walliss who have each won a copy of this autumn must-read.
The Vintage Teacup Club is available to buy in paperback and eBook now. You can whet your appetite with this extract and these fantastic reader reviews or find out more about the author on Facebook and Twitter.
To find out more about I Made it Myself visit them on Facebook or Twitter. To hear what people have to say about the fantastic workshops I Made it Myself have to offer, check out the Testimonials page on their website.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Win: A Vintage Jewellery Making Workshop For You and a Friend. Plus a Copy of Autumn Must-Read!
- Readers share their thoughts on The Vintage Teacup Club over bubbles, cake and vintage crockery!
- Win: A Vintage Tea Party and an Advance Copy of an Autumn Must-Read!
- Won: A copy of The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff for you and every member of your reading group!
- Won: A Manic Mum-Day Survival Kit!