With Valentine's Day just two weeks away, do you have anything planned for the big day?
Presents, flowers and breakfast in bed? Or an evening alone with a giant box of chocolates, licking your wounds after a morning spent waiting for cards that never came?
Whether you're lucky in love or still waiting for The One, we've got something guaranteed to inject a little romance into your Valentine's Day this year.
With brand new titles every month from authors including Eloisa James, Laura Wright, Sarah MacLean, Mariah Stewart and many more, we hope that Piatkus Entice will be your one-stop-shop for romance reads, whether you're looking for fairytale endings, sexy vampires or raffish rakes. And with all titles available in eBook only format and from as little as 99p, the gratification is pretty much instant – one click and they're all yours!
Temptation at your fingertips is the motto of this list, and we really hope to offer something for every romance reader over the coming months.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Curl up this Christmas with three Fabulous Festive Reads from Sphere
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff for you and every member of your reading group!
- Recommended Reading for a Long, Hot, Summer 2010
- The Abbey: read the ebook everyone is talking about
- The Abbey: discover the US ebook sensation available in the UK 15th Dec