A heart-warming and life-affirming read, The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul is set in one of the most dangerous places on earth where five very different women come together.
As these five women discover there's more to one another than meets the eye, they form a unique bond that will for ever change their lives and the lives of many others.
You can buy the ebook by clicking on the links below:
As well as other ebook retailers
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- The Abbey: read the ebook everyone is talking about
- Read: An extract from saga writer Catherine King's ebook exclusive short story
- An extract from Michael Bloch's The Duke of Windsor's War
- Horror Is Seeing Yourself Disappear: read The Fading by Christopher Ransom
- Listen to an extract of Rebel by Jack Whyte