Get one of one hundred free copies of Say You're Sorry and see your review in print!
Closing date to apply: 25th April 2013
Closing date to supply your review: 23rd May 2013.
A selection of reader reviews and names will be printed on the cover of Say You're Sorry in paperback, Summer 2013.
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is for one hundred people to win a free advance reading copy (not for sale) of Say You’re Sorry by Michael Robotham
2. The first one hundred people to email will receive copies in accordance with these terms and conditions
3. The Winners may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown, Tesco websites and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens at 9.00am GMT on 28th March 2013 and closes at 11.59 on 25th April 2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, Tesco or their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting: