This competition is now closed.
We are offering you the chance to get your mits on a signed advance reading copy of Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop of Dreams, the delightful new novel from Jenny Colgan (released on 29th March 2012),
To win one of five copies simply fill in your details in the boxes below and you will be entered into a prize draw which closes at midnight 21st February.
Literally fizzing with fun, brimming with hope and bursting with laughter, we guarantee you will want to devour Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop of Dreams in one sitting.
Were you a sherbet lemon or chocolate lime fan? Penny chews or hard boiled sweeties (you do get more for your money that way)? The jangle of your pocket money, the rustle of the pink and green striped paper bag…
Rosie Hopkins thinks leaving her busy London life, and her boyfriend Gerard, to sort out her elderly Aunt Lilian's sweetshop in a small country village is going to be dull. Boy, is she wrong.
Lilian Hopkins has spent her life running Lipton's sweetshop, through wartime and family feuds. As she struggles with the idea that it might finally be time to settle up, she also wrestles with the secret history hidden behind the jars of beautifully coloured sweets.
Don't forget to read the full terms and conditions before entering. Good luck!
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- WIN a set of three brand new thrillers. COMPETITION NOW CLOSED.
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff for you and every member of your reading group!
- WIN a signed copy competition closed
- WIN a cooking party: competition now closed
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of Breakfast at Darcy’s a month before it hits book shops!