Terms and Conditions: From Notting Hill to New York . . . Actually Launch Giveaway
1. This is a competition to win one of three signed copies of From Notting Hill to New York . . . Actually by Ali McNamara ONLY.
2. The Winners will be picked at random from all correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by members of the Sphere editorial, marketing and publicity team, whose decision will be final.
3. The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Books website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. The Judges’ decision is final.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The competition opens on Thursday 22nd November 2012 and closes at midnight BST on Thursday 29th November 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
7. Entries must be received on or before the Closing Date: midnight BST on Thursday 29th November 2012.
8. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland age 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
9. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
10. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
11. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice.
12. Your email address may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group.
14. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group.