Terms and Conditions: It Happened at Boot Camp Write Your Own Ending Competition
1. This is a competition for one person to win one paperback copy of It Happened in Paris and one paperback copy of It Happened in Venice by Molly Hopkins plus the chance to see their entry chosen as the ‘official’ fourth possible ending for It Happened at Boot Camp.
2. Entries must be no more than 500 words, must include characters from It Happened at Boot Camp and must comprise entrants own original work. Nothing must be included which is defamatory, private or in infringement of copyright or other intellectual property right or in any way a breach of another’s right. Any entry in breach of this clause will be instantly disqualified from participating in the competition and from winning any prize.
3. The Winner will be picked from all entrants, received in accordance with these terms and conditions by members of the Sphere editorial, marketing and publicity team, whose decision will be final.
4. The Winners will see their entry posted on the Little Brown websites and Molly Hopkins’ website and may see their entry posted on other affiliated websites, Facebook Fanpages and Twitter accounts. Entering this competition will be taken as agreement that your entry can be used in this manner.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
6. The giveaway opens on Thursday 19th July 2012 and closes at 11.59 GMT on Thursday 3rd September 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the giveaway.
7. The competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over at the time of entering except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. Entries which do not meet the entry criteria will not be processed.
8. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
9. Little, Brown Book Group Ltd is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
10. Little, Brown Book Group Ltd reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the giveaway without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out of those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
12. By entering the giveaway each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This giveaway is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DY