Terms & Conditions: A Hidden Affair
1. This competition is for one of ten copies of A Hidden Affair by Pam Jenoff in paperback.
2. The winner will be selected at random by the Sphere marketing and editorial teams.
3. The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Books website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts
4. The Judges’ decision is final.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The competition opens on 17th February 2011 and closes at midnight GMT on 24th February 2011. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
7. Entries must be received on or before the Closing Date.
8. The competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
9. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
10. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
11. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice.
12. The winner will be contacted by 3rd March 2011.
13. Your email address may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group.