Terms & Conditions: Erica Spindler
1. No purchase necessary to enter this competition. Please enter your name, email address and postal address in the spaces provided and click submit.
2. The prize is to win ONE copy of FIFTY in total for Watch Me Die.
3. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
4. Entries must be received on or before the closing date of 28th February 2011 midnight GMT. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
5. The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK, Ireland and Australia aged 18 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the prizes without notice.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize although every effort will be made to provide prizes of similar quality and value.
8. The winners will be the first 50 respondents from the eligible list of entrants to the Watch Me Die competition.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the closing date.
10. To obtain the name of the winners please email email@example.com 4 weeks after the closing date. Please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading.
11. All entrants may receive further information, by email, from Little, Brown Book Group. They can unsubscribe from the Little, Brown email lists by following the instructions that will be provided in any emails sent.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this prize draw at any time.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Little, Brown Book Group, 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY