Terms & Conditions: Helen Rochfort Design a Handbag Competition
1. This competition is to win a handbag made by Helen Rochfort based on the winning design. We also have three runners up prizes of 3 signed copies of Summer Daydreams by Carole Matthews. Entrants will need to send a Jpeg or PDF (at least 300dpi) image of their square design (16 x 16cm) for the handbag, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading 'Design a Handbag'.
2. The winner will be the entrant who the author, Carole Matthews, and Helen Rochfort, feel has made the best handbag design. The three runners up prizes will be selected at random.
3. The winners may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown website and Twitter account, and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts
4. The Judges’ decision is final.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The competition opens at 5.00pm BST on 11th April 2012 and closes at midnight BST on 31st July 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
7. Entries must be received on or before the Closing Date.
- The submission must contain the entrant’s own original work. Nothing must be included which is defamatory, private or infringement of copyright or other intellectual property right or in any way a breach of another’s right. We reserve the right to ask for the permission before any prize is distributed. Any entry in breach of this clause will be disqualified from participating in the competition and from winning any prize.
- We reserve the right to use all the submissions received on our website, our Facebook pages and on our other social networking sites. We will try to include the name of the entrant but this may not always be possible.
8. The competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
9. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
10. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
11. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice.
12. The Winner will be published on the Little, Brown website on publication day, 1st August 2012
13. Your email address may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group.