Terms & Conditions: Lady of the English Paperback Giveaway
1. This is a competition for one person to win a paperback copy of Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick and a replica medieval broach (together called the Prize) only. Five runners up will receive a paperback copy of Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick only.
2. The Winners will be picked at random from correct entries, received in accordance with these terms and conditions by members of the Sphere editorial, marketing and publicity team, whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their entry posted on the Little Brown websites and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens on Thursday 13th September 2012 and closes at 11.59 BST on Friday 12th October 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over residing in the UK except employees of Little, Brown Book Group Ltd, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group Ltd is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group Ltd reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10 The Winners will be contacted during w.c. Monday 15th October 2012.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out of those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DY.