Terms & Conditions: Stonehenge Legacy
1. The winner will receive a pair of Stone Circle Access tickets plus £50 spending money and a copy of The Stonehenge Legacy by Sam Christer (together called the Prize). There are also five runner up prizes of a copy of The Stonehenge Legacy by Sam Christer.
2. Stone Circle Access will be arranged by English Heritage and will be subject to the following conditions:
Stone Circle Access takes place out of normal opening times at Stonehenge (early mornings or late evenings) and is not available on Tuesday or Wednesday mornings. Visits to the inner stones are in high demand so booking requests must be made well in advance of your preferred visiting date. As the visits are out of hours, there are no audio guides available and the gift shop and catering outlet are also closed. However, if you have a stone circle access reservation you can also visit Stonehenge during normal opening times on the same day for no additional cost. English Heritage reserves the right to cancel any arranged visits at short notice and will not be held liable for any costs incurred. The prize must be taken before 31st December 2011.
3. The winner of the Prize and runners up will be picked¬ from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and condition by Little, Brown employee, Kate Webster, or in her absence by a colleague. The first name to be drawn (the Winner) will win the Prize and the next five names to be drawn (the Runners Up) will each win a copy of The Stonehenge Legacy.
4. The correct answer together with the names of the Winner and Runners Up will be posted on the Little, Brown Books website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The competition opens at 10am GMT on 15th January 2011 at 13.59pm and closes at 11:59pm GMT on 22nd January 2011 (the Close Date). Entries must be received on or before the Closing Date. Any entries received outside the specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
7. Entries must be received on or before the Closing Date. Only correct answers submitted on the online entry form will be eligible to win.
8. The winner and runners up will be drawn on 24th January at 10am and will be published on the Little, Brown Books website as soon as possible after that.
9. The competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
10. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
11. The Winner and Runners Up will be contacted by email and asked to provide their postal address so that their prize can be sent to them. The Winner will receive their spending money by bank transfer and will therefore be asked to provide their bank details.
12. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
13. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives will be provided in place of any of the prizes.
14. The Winner must make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation in order to visit Stonehenge. We will not make any arrangements or provide any funds for travel or accommodation.
15. Entrants’ email addresses may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used to let you know about our books and products.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited.