Terms & Conditions: The Vintage Teacup Club Vintage Tea Party Giveaway
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
1. This is a competition for ten people to win one early reading copy of The Vintage Teacup Club by Vanessa Greene and their chance to attend a vintage tea party themed reading group event on Wednesday 12th September only.
2. The Winners will be selected at random from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by members of the Little, Brown Book Group editorial and marketing departments, whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their name and entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group website and possibly other affiliated websites and Twitter accounts..
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens on Wednesday 22nd August 2012 and closes at midnight GMT on Wednesday 29th August 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. Entries from outside the UK and Ireland or from entrants who do not otherwise meet the entry criteria will not be processed.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The Winners will be contacted on Thursday 30th August 2012 and must confirm attendance within 24 hours of receipt of this email to be eligible for the prize.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us/Alex Kava.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group. 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY.