Terms & Conditions: Win Tickets to John Taylor's Event
1 The prize is for one winner to receive two tickets to the John Taylor event on Thursday 13th September, hosted by Waterstones at The Leicester Square Theatre in London. The winner and their one guest will also receive overnight accommodation in London for the night of 13th September 2012. Travel is not included in the prize.
2 The Winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Little, Brown UK whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown UK website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens at 12pm Midday BST on 16th August 2012 and closes at 11.59 on Friday 31st August 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, Tesco or Unmissable, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10 The Winner will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the closing date.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group.