This competition is now closed.
We're getting so excited about Kate Alcott's brilliant new novel, The Dressmaker, that we're giving away advanced reading copies to six lucky readers!
Tess, an aspiring seamstress, is stunned at her luck when the famous designer Lady Lucile Duff Gordon hires her to be a personal maid on the Titanic's doomed voyage. When disaster strikes, Tess is one of the last people allowed on a lifeboat – her employer also survives. On dry land, savage rumours begin to circulate: did Lady Duff Gordon save herself at the expense of others?
Tess's dream of becoming a skilled dressmaker is within her grasp but now she is faced with a terrible choice. Suddenly she finds herself torn between loyalty to the fiery woman who could help her realise her ambitions and the devastating truth that her mentor may not be all she seems.
Authentic and honest, The Dressmaker is a compelling and vivid story that will have you holding your breath until the last page.
To find out more about the book and to read an extract click here.
To enter simply send us your name and email address in the form below. Don't forget to check out our terms and conditions first, here.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- WIN a signed copy of Jenny Colgan's irresistible new book COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- WIN a signed copy COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff for you and every member of your reading group!
- WIN an advance copy of Mark Billingham's brand new thriller: COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- WIN a signed copy of The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell COMPETITION NOW CLOSED