THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING! WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL.
Have you ever failed miserably at something only to find that its lesson lead you down the path to success? Or maybe you've recently failed spectacularly and you'd rather pretend it never happened? Either way, we want to hear about it.
To celebrate the paperback publication of Tim Harford's Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure, we're asking readers to tell us their fail stories. Did you have a failure or experiment that turned into success, or didn't? Let us know using the form below and you could win yourself a free copy of Adapt.
As Tim Harford explains in the video below, failure is the key to succeeding, which may just help you see your own failures in a new light.
We'll be doing a prize draw for five free copies of the book and the rest of the stories we'll share on Twitter.
If you need further inspiration, take a look at these famous failures.
Adapt is available in paperback on 1 March. Competition closes on Monday 27 February 2012.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- WIN! A copy of Netherwood by Jane Sanderson, perfect for fans of Downton Abbey
- Win a free copy of Erica Spindler’s Watch Me Die
- Competition Closed: Win a copy of The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff for you and every member of your reading group!
- WIN a signed copy COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- Competition closed: Win a copy of The White Pearl, the breathtaking new romantic epic from Kate Furnivall