To celebrate paperback publication of Bad Girl, Roberta Kray's gritty and authentic new thriller, we're giving away copies of the book to five lucky readers.
The Quinns are one of the most feared criminal gangs in London's East End.
So the reaction of Joe Quinn to the news that his daughter Lynsey is involved with a policeman is predictable and swift, and a pregnant Lynsey finds herself out on the street, bruised and alone.
At the age of eleven, Lynsey's daughter Helen is returned to the clan. Hated by her grandfather, loved only by her uncle, she struggles to fit into a world she doesn't understand. As warring factions battle for control of the East End, tragedy is about to strike again.
How can Helen survive? And who can she trust when the Quinn family's criminal past comes back to haunt her?
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- WIN an advance copy of Mark Billingham's brand new thriller: COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- WIN a free copy of The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul – COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- Roberta Kray Kindle Book Blog Exclusive
- WIN a signed copy COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- WIN a signed copy of Jenny Colgan's irresistible new book COMPETITION NOW CLOSED