Rupert Everett is said to be ‘a supremely gifted writer’ (Sunday Times), ‘a literary star’ (Daily Telegraph) and ‘a sharp, witty observer’ (Express) – These quotes come from reviews of his new memoir Vanished Years, which recently won the prestigious Sheridan Morley prize. He is also a gifted actor and to celebrate the upcoming publication of the paperback, we are giving you the chance to win two tickets for yourself and a friend to see him in The Judas Kiss, now on at the Duke of York Theatre.
The tickets are for the performance on Friday 6 April. Rupert Everett plays Oscar Wilde in David Hare’s compelling drama of all-consuming love and betrayal.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize enter the form below and let us know who you think Rupert Everett was talking about in Vanished Years when he said:
"His delivery really was sheer Sid James. They could have been twins"
For full terms and conditions click here
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Win tickets to see Will Young COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- Nile Rodgers live in concert: Win exclusive VIP tickets with backstage access!
- Be one of the first people in the world to read our mega-debut: COMPETITION CLOSED
- WIN a competition to MEET JOHN TAYLOR! NOW CLOSED
- WIN a set of three brand new thrillers. COMPETITION NOW CLOSED.